Before starting blogging, I think it would be a good idea to introduce my self even though most people who would be interested in what i have to say know me pretty well.

  I am a licensed professional counselor in the great state of Texas. I got my PhD in counselor education from  the university of North Texas in 1990. Before that  I earned a Master of Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1984. Before that I earned a Bachelor's degree in Biblical studies from Dallas Bible College.

My work experience is very broad. I have done Individual and group counseling both in out patient and inpatient settings. I have developed trauma treatment programs that have been used in several psych hospitals. 

I have also written several books that can be found on amazon. Most of these books are meant to help people dealing with mental health issues. 

These books can also help family members of those dealing with mental health issues. 

I have also presented professional papers at conferences in this country, Canada, Australia , Kenya,Ghana, South Africa, Germany and Zimbabwe. I have conducted numerous workshops and trainings on mental health topics as well as spiritual issues related to mental health.

 This blog is ment for me to share the things i have learned through research and my experience working in this field for 37 years. I am passionate about helping people around the topics mentioned above. I also would once in a while answer questions people ask. I will not mention any names in the blog but   I will make sure that the questions are answered .

 The blogs will be weekly so you can always look forward to hearing my thoughts each week.

   Dr.Mungadze.


Comments